суббота, 31 мая 2014 г.

Impudent Slut (2014)





Starring: Lennox

Categories: BDSM



"Impudent Slut" Is all I could think as I sat and edited this weeks update. We add a new lady to our line up this week and what a little brat she turned out to be. Lets all say hello to Lennox. They say the small ones are the feisty one’s and at five feet tall Lennox sure is a hand full. Brat I call her and she looks at me and just say’s “Yes”. I don’t really think one trip to my place knocked any of the brattiness out of her. What I do know is that Lennox squirts. All over my floor. She cum’s so hard in bondage that she almost passes out and she rode the fucking machine while suspended. All in all a good first time out. Lennox does need to work on her etiquette. But I’ll forgive her just this one time.



Format: wmv

Resolution: 960x540














Total size: 371.6 MB in 4 files.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий