суббота, 31 мая 2014 г.

The Bondage Fantasy Part 65



Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Video language: English



Grab and Bind: Lela Star



"Don't call me a criminal! I was simply protecting my life and property when I apprehended a young female criminal named Lela Star attempting to rob my condo! Once I restrained her with plastic strips and silenced her foul mouth, I was ready to contact the authorities. But then I decided that she would quite likely receive a mere slap on the wrist from our judicial system, so it seemed appropriate to administer justice on my own. After Lela to disrobe, I bound her naked body more elaborately but left the tape on her mouth, then proceded to show her the error of her ways through hands-on chastisement! To reinforce to the misguided young woman that the seductive charms of her nude body would in no way alter my resolve to punish her, I roped her onto a bed in a provocative fashion, then into a most uncomfortable restraint that I believe is called a hogtie (permitting me to vigorously tantalize the soles of her naked feet), and finally in a humiliating contortion that exposed her genitalia! None of these applications of bondage was intended in anyway to inflame my own desires, of course, but merely to demonstrate the futility of a life like hers that bases itself in lust and crime! At length I discerned signs of true remorse, so, with a final exhortation to reform her vicious life, I permitted Lela to leave, conscious in my own mind of having accomplished truly valuable work through vigorous yet thoughtful domination!"





Grab and Bind: Erica Ellyson



"Hey, I'm not asking for a medal or anything, but criminals have their reasons too! This punk owed me 50 large and he thought he was going to stiff me -- "Gambling debts aren't legally ", he tells me like he's some of damn lawyer! Well, think again, dickhead -- you're going to find out that they're illegally ! I knew the punk had a hot girlfriend named Erica who lived in an apartment complex that was, shall we say, easily accessible! So I accessed it, snuck into her place, and immediately ran into her room-mate, a cute little piece named Veronique. Naturally, she was pretty surprised and would have raised a holler, but I stuffed a cloth in her mouth, tied her up, then settled down to wait for Erica to show.



We didn't have to wait long! When Erica opened the door and saw Veronique wriggling on the couch, she froze for a few seconds. That gave me the chance to grab her, her down and get her tied and gagged before she could put up much of a fight. Before I carried her out of the apartment, I left a simple little message for the punk: "i want my money!" I took Erica to a place where nobody would bother her and tied her to a chair; she was a tough , I'll give her that, but I got tired of her cursing me, so I taped her mouth! Ok, I also pulled off her top before roping her to the chair -- I figured I deserved a little eye candy for all the work I was putting in! Don't get me wrong, I was a complete gentleman, told her she'd go home just as soon as I got what I was owed! But I did get pretty pissed when I got in touch with the punk and he still tried to stonewall me -- some boyfriend! So I'll admit I went back to the hideout, made Erica strip and hogtied her on a bed with one of those rubber balls in her mouth -- girl of sorry for that last touch! But when I let the punk know what was going on, he finally caved! I got my money, he got a good lesson in financial responsibility, and Erica got to go home (I heard she also got a new boyfriend!)



But I couldn't resist sticking it to the punk one last time! I was pretty sure he and Erica would keep quiet about our transaction because they both had reasons to stay clear of those folks with badges. So while the punk was running my money to a drop on the other side of town, I took Erica back to her place! I had to feel sorry for little Veronique getting caught in the middle again, but I made both girls undress, then tied them back to back on the floor -- nothing nasty, just a little joke cause I laugh every time I think of the look on the punk's face when he gets back to Erica's apartment and finds the girls all trussed up and squirming! Guess that's just me!"



Format: m4v

Duration: 56:24

Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1436kbps

Audio: 104kbps











File size: 638.2 MB







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий