суббота, 30 августа 2014 г.

Punishing Zipties For Mystic Moon # 2 - FS



Release Year: 2014

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore



With Mystic seated, I start making her upper body bondage a bit more severe. I squeeze her tits between 2zipties. I then ziptie and cinch her forearms and elbows. More zipties are used to cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and put her on the floor. She whimpers, yelps and moans as she endures her bondage. I don't think she'll be complaining about being bound with rope anymore! I enjoy the view and after a while, I roll her onto her stomach. I leave her alone once again. Towards the end of the clip, I return. I hood her with a nylon and wrap black tape over her gag. I tie her head back, by tying the excess nylon back to her ziptied elbows. She can't breathe again, so I rip open the nose in the nylon. I leave her to endure her unpleasant bondage.



Format: Windows Media

Duration: 26:58

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

Audio: 187kbps











File size: 606.2 MB







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий