суббота, 30 августа 2014 г.

She Likes The Neckrope # 3 - FS



Release Year: 2014

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore



Lisa is seated in a chair and I am soon behind her with a huge washing sponge. It doesn't completely fit, but her mouth is stuffed. I secure it in place with many wraps of black tape. I slide a table over next to her. I lift her and place her face down on it. Lisa moans and grunts through her gag as I finish tying her ankles and feet. Her grunts intensify as she is pulled into a stringent hogtie incorporating her crotchrope. Before I can even finish the hogtie though Lisa taps out, so there is not really any footage of her hogtied.



Format: Windows Media

Duration: 12:50

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

Audio: 187kbps











File size: 288.4 MB







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий