пятница, 31 октября 2014 г.

Courtney's Strict Tied # 2 - FS



Release Year: 2014

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore



Courtney stands wearing only panties. She has just been released from a tight crotchrope, and I decide to hogtie her for the remainder of the evening. I boxtie her, but it's tight and really stresses her shoulders. Courtney's fake tits are not easy to bind, but I get them looking pretty good with some thin cord. I enjoy groping and manhandling her as I bind her. She is crotchroped before I turn her around and give her ass a few hard slaps. I remove her neckrope and order her to her knees. I stand behind her. I shove a shop rag in her mouth and then tape it in tightly with microfoam. I put her on her stomach and bound tits and tie her ankles crossed. They are then tied down to her thighs. Courtney is definitely not going anywhere, but her bondage is not strict enough for my liking, so I rope her feet to her upper body harness, arching her as much as possible. Courtney makes for a most delightful blond blue eyed package. I leave her to endure and get used to the tightness for a short while. Courtney still has to much movement for my liking, so I tape her forehead and gag to her feet. Courtney is now in real distress, as a few tears start rolling down her cheeks.



Format: Windows Media

Duration: 23:23

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

Audio: 187kbps











File size: 526.0 MB







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий