пятница, 31 октября 2014 г.

Gigi Allens - Parallels



Cast: Gigi Allens

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Toys, Spandex

Video language: English



Everyone need to tip their hats to Jewel for getting this scrumptous girl to the cafe. She has been working on it for what seems like years - various things always seemed to get in the way... but Jewel was relentless, and from how the day went, you can be sure this won't be the last time Karlie comes by for a day of struggling and moaning.



This was the last set of the day. Jewel wanted us to do a cool bolero straitjacket / vibe set with Karlie. Something similar to the awesome scene that we shot with Angela Sommers a couple months ago. Karlie isn't new to bondage. She worked with the nice folks at FM Concepts for a number of years, but she really get to have as much fun as she had here this week.



After getting her all dolled up, I strapped her in the bolero and then took a few pics. Then I had her lay down and really went to work on what the scene was all about. After I was finished wedging the Hitachi wand in place, Karlie remarked, "You know, I'm not sure that I'm really going to be able to come like this."



I have to admit, I chuckled a bit, but she was serious. She's used to vibrators and really prefers them to be moved around rather than have them stuck in one place. It isn't unheard of a gal not coming with a Hitachi, but it has been years and years since I'd seen it. My fears were short lived. With Jewel at the controls of the speed controller we have, she made sure to tease Karlie just enough to get her in the mood. We then switched on the video camera and things got crazy. It took a little bit of time for the first one to come, but once she came, any ideas that this forced orgasm idea wasn't going work went right out the window. This girl comes hard and really violently. It's quite fun to watch.



All of this was well and good, but it was when Jewel handed me another Hitachi that things went completely ballistic. With two Hitachis on her Karlie went basically insane. I'm glad I don't have neighbors because she was screaming really loudly. From this experience, I don't think Karlie is going to worry about having an orgasm here ever again... Awesome stuff.



Format: Windows Media

Duration: 16:07

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3708kbps

Audio: 62kbps











File size: 445.9 MB







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий