понедельник, 30 июня 2014 г.

Bound Seductress (2014)





Starring: Jennifer White

Categories: BDSM



Sexy seductress Jennifer White joins us this week to explore the darker side of her sexual desires. Jennifer has never cum so hard in all her life as when she started practicing bondage in her personal life and we’re here today to add fuel to that fire. Jennifer has a high round firm ass that’s just made for spanking, perfect nipples that long for clover clamps, and has a dirty mouth that constantly asks for more.

I arrive late. (Not how I like to start the day.) Jennifer stands naked in the the room with a big smile on her face looking as if she just stepped out of a dream. The first words out of Jennifer’s mouth “Lets do this, tie me up", words I love to hear !

This smoking hot slut with a playful attitude, who loves to suck cock, took all the punishment I dished out. Yes, a lot of bondage and cock sucking. Rope bondage can become an addiction and Jennifer is well on her way to becoming a sexy addict. I can't wait to have her back.



Format: wmv

Resolution: 960 x 540


















Total size: 451.1 MB in 5 files.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий