понедельник, 30 июня 2014 г.

Deep Inside Proxy Paige (2014)





Starring: Proxy Paige

Categories: BDSM



Earlier this week I spent quite the enjoyable day with the adorable Proxy Paige. Once in a great while you’ll come across a girl that enjoys anal sex but, Proxy’s in this rare category that she not only likes anal, she love’s it. “I would really like it if you would put something in my ass”, She says. Words that most only dream of hearing. So, I spent most of the afternoon doing what I love; tying Proxy up, spanking that hot ass of hers, making her orgasm, having her masturbate in a second story window in the middle of downtown Los Angels, and of course fucking Proxy’s all to perfect ass. Now, that is after we went thought a set of five butt plugs during our interview ranging in size from a small starter of 1 ?" X 4" to a nice respectable size of 2 ?" X 5". Proxy can have incredibly powerful orgasms just from anal play… You gotta love that.

After Proxy’s last visit, she now gets officially turned on by rope, even the thought of being restrained makes her panties wet. That is when she’s wearing panties. Proxy walks in the door with a big smile on her face looking all excited. Bondage… Please…. And if you’d make me do dirty things that would be really great.

I really do love it when even after all these years a submissive looks up at me and asks for specific things to be done to them. Now, they have to do it just right as in “I would love it if we could…..” Or “ I really love to be …. would it be possible to work that in” is said with a smile and in the form of a question. I think most people like a little input from their partner or play mate. It surely helps to take some of the guess work out. Lets be clear about this of input, good! Topping from the bottom, bad!



Format: wmv

Resolution: 960 x 540


















Total size: 402.9 MB in 5 files.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий