понедельник, 30 июня 2014 г.

On Loan (2014)





Starring: Erin Sinclair

Categories: BDSM



Erin Sinclair is on loan to me which the title of this video implies. She's quite lovely, very submissive and has undoubtedly the most perfect natural tits I've seen in a very long time. I was told by her master I could do with her what I pleased. So I did and put her to the test. Like a good submissive Erin does exactly what she is told from sucking cock to asking permission to orgasm. It was also obvious that she is a bondage loving slut and I took full advantage of that fact taking orgasm after orgasm from her bound body. Erin gave all that she could and I thank her master for it.



Format: wmv

Resolution: 720 x 540
















Total size: 330.8 MB in 4 files.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий