вторник, 30 декабря 2014 г.

kinkyalterpic - Blow Suck - Cunt Caddy



Release Year: 2014

Studio: kinkyalterpic



For this weeks update you can see me become Gord's toy. First I had to put my P.E.S. acrylic butt plug in. Watch how it slowly goes in and gets connected to a tens unit. But one plug is not enough and so I insert a Kegel-plug in my pussy which gets also connected to the electricity. Next is ultra-tight bondage on the cunt caddy. And then comes the cock blow machine. I have to take the big dildo into my mouth and give it a blow job. When I stop to blow the machine it will after a short while increase the electricity from its normal level to a chosen higher level and zap me really good. Gord loves to play with me and carries me around as his new toy. I feel so helpless and on the other hand I enjoy to be his toy. It turns me so much on that at the end you can watch me coming really hard.



Format: MPEG

Duration: 17:09

Video: 720x576, MPEG-2

Audio: 218kbps











File size: 771.6 MB







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий