среда, 31 декабря 2014 г.

kinkyalterpic - Sensory Deprevation Hood



Release Year: 2014

Studio: kinkyalterpic



Master told me, "Have a drink" and put a glass with white wine in front of me. But how do you drink when you cannot use your arms? "Use your mouth, slavegirl." And so I took the glass with my mouth. Deep inside the Medical Toys Clinic I was tested again. This time put into a Sinvention sensory deprevation hood, arm corsets, super tight latex catsuit and my 8 inch ballet boots. There was no escape, I couldn't bend my arms and the more I struggled the more I got turned on. I was told to use the vibrator on my clit and that I would only be set free if my orgasmic response would be satisfying. Watch as I wiggle and squirm, blind and deaf, and errupt into multiple orgasms from the powerful vibrator against my clit. Did I pass the test?



Format: MPEG

Duration: 12:24

Video: 720x576, MPEG-2

Audio: 218kbps











File size: 339.8 MB







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий