вторник, 30 декабря 2014 г.

kinkyalterpic - DP Stocks



Release Year: 2014

Studio: kinkyalterpic



Happy New Year to you! This is the last update for the year 2008, but you will see more exciting updates with me and my kinky friends in the upcoming year. This update is a horny video and excellent photo gallery showing my sexy girlfriend, Aphasia, returning to my home to give it to me good with double penetration and orgasms! Watch how she truly enjoys herself by dominating me while I am securely locked into double stocks. Spanked with a leather paddle, nipple clamped and lots of exciting hardcore dildo play - she spent nearly all day long fucking me until I was a pool of sweat and come.



Format: MPEG

Duration: 23:09

Video: 720x576, MPEG-2

Audio: 218kbps











File size: 524.5 MB







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий