воскресенье, 1 июня 2014 г.

Roxette's Been Bad (2014)





Starring: Roxette Lemay

Categories: BDSM



Roxette LeMay’s been bad… Now I know she’s a very dirty girl... sluty... perverted even… What I didn’t know is that she likes role play games. This role play game I called "Roxette’s been bad". As soon as I started the scene with Roxette, she began telling me just how bad she’d been. To tell you the truth It surprised the hell out of me… Not so much the, I’ve been bad part, but the pouting and pleading part. We had not talked about this before the scene It was just a natural response to me being dominate over her. Kinda cool and freaky all at the same time.

Roxette is smoking hot, has great ass, killer tits and she’s a real redhead. Roxette cums then tells me she’s sorry… She cums again and does the same… My red clamps seem to bring on one orgasm then another. Yes Roxette’s been a very bad girl…



Format: wmv

Resolution: 720x480
















Total size: 272.8 MB in 4 files.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий